CHOUKOUSENKI KIKAIOH on DC what is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHOUKOUSENKI KIKAIOH on DC what is this

I came across this game on an auction for dreamcast and was wondering what it was could anyone tell me more about this game
    Thanks

It's known as Tech Romancer in the west - a 3D 1-on-1 fighting game from Capcom with mechs inspired by various anime series.

Comment

Originally posted by Abhisara
      It's known as Tech Romancer in the west - a 3D 1-on-1 fighting game from Capcom with mechs inspired by various anime series.
      Thanks Abhisara

Comment

It's available in normal and matching service versions (nothing different... except one has online play option (Which you cant use)) and different cover artwork.

Comment

Originally posted by MD
          It's available in normal and matching service versions (nothing different... except one has online play option (Which you cant use)) and different cover artwork.
          I'd hardly call having 'For Matching Service' written under the logo constitutes different cover artwork

Comment

Are there many differences between the Japanese and western releases (as was the case with 'Project Justice') ?

I have Tech Romancer ... but I'd love an excuse to trade up to the J ^^

S.

Comment

Working...
            X