Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samba de Amigo Maracas

Hi

I'm looking for some official Sega Mararacas. I know they are hard to find but does anyone know where I can get them apart from Ebay.
    I also don't want to pay any more than ?100!

I'm going to Thailand in November, does anyone know what stuff is available there. I've heard its almost as hi-tech as Hong Kong, but can you get good and hard to find games from from Bangkok etc..?

thanks for the help people

cex very occasionally get a set in for ?75.

amazingly, telegames claim to have the jpn maracas for ?100. they're probably new too.

Telegames is one of the world's oldest video game companies - operating since 1978. Buy vintage game software and hardware.

you'd be best getting two sets of third party ones I reckon.

Comment

Telegames is expensive! The games cost a fortune but I guess it is worth it if they have a game you cant get anywhere else.

Mabey if someone on the board is of to Japan they could bring a set back for you minus the box. I got 2 official sets for myself for a tenner(real bargain) while I was out there but did not bring the boxes because they were too big. The most expensive I saw a set for was 15 pounds which is still really good. But they are a bit rare and the person would have to look around and ask because they are often stored away.

Good luck. It is worth the effort.

Comment

?100 is pretty good these days, esp. new.

Comment

Working...
        X