Time on 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time on 360

Right guys, the clock on my 360 seems to be wrong. Its an hour behind due to daylight savings, but i changed the options on daylight savings that doesn't do anything and i can't alter the time manually because its connected to xbox live. Which i'm presuming would mean it should be right. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
    Right guys, the clock on my 360 seems to be wrong. Its an hour behind due to daylight savings, but i changed the options on daylight savings that doesn't do anything and i can't alter the time manually because its connected to xbox live. Which i'm presuming would mean it should be right. Any ideas?
    Does the 360 have a region setting may be that if so?

Comment

I've got it set to GMT when i first set it up. I'll have a tinker with it later, go offline and correct it to see if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
        I've got it set to GMT when i first set it up. I'll have a tinker with it later, go offline and correct it to see if that works.
        Mine is the same and there doesn't seem to be a way to set it properly. Let me know if you have any success

Comment

I had the same issue when the clocks changed. I just switched the dalylight saving option off then on again and it mysteriously sorted itself out.

Comment

Working...
          X