Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to clean a GBA and a GBA sp screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to clean a GBA and a GBA sp screen?

I lent my old GBA to my mate so he could play tactics and the ******* messed up the screen and im really picky about marks on the screen so whats the best way to clean both the original GBA and the sp.

Asda do some of their own multi purpose cleaning spray...it comes in a blue can with a green top on it.

I use a combination of a small amount of that and the softest cloth that i can find and it removes any finger marks on handheld screens perfectly without leaving any smears or scratches at all.

I can only vouch for the Asda stuff though...when ever i've tried anything else it always seems to leave smears.

Comment

Thanks for the reply can anyone else suggest another solution i could try as well as this?

Comment

Down at Boots there's some things called 'Moist Lens Wipes', small blue box containing about 10. Works like a charm.

Comment

Pop to an opticians and buy a glasses cloth. There's one availiable that releases a small amount of [dry] alcohol as you use it. It leaves no smears and and you don't actually place any liquid on your screen.
          You'll get no awful marks left behind either like you do with those swiffer cloth efforts...

Comment

Working...
          X