Printer/scanner combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printer/scanner combo

Parents are after a new printer and scanner, so a combo seems like a good bet. Anyone got good suggestions for a budget of 150 quid?
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

You can get printer/scanners for about £70 IIRC. Can't recommend any really but I would advise against lexmark (horrible drivers). Remember to look up ink prices as well.

Comment

Depending on their needs then the following might be worth considering.I bought one recently and dont have any complaints.Can be setup for wireless printing and scanning.I have setup with a mac and windows laptop and both work flawless.

http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/pro.../specification

Comment

Might not go for an HP but we'll see... as someone at the company (for another 3 days), I know how expensive the ink cartridges can be
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

For running costs I've been impressed with my entry level Kodak. However, the scanner - I just discovered as first time I've used it - is utter crap. Don't know if the more expensive models are better. Print quality is ok, nothing spectacular. Main thing though is I don't begrudge buying ink for it; a major problem on previous Canons.

Comment

Working...
          X