Cheapest Japanese Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest Japanese Xbox 360

Now that Ketsui has released, I am quite desperate to play the game. Getting a new Japanese 360 is looking to cost around £250 from most places...

£250 at VGI before shipping fees.
    £193 at Play Asia (or £186 for Asian version) + post + import fees.

Is there any place cheaper?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Blade Runner; 06-05-2010, 23:14.

Waiting for one to crop up on here mate might be your best bet, keep checking ebay though as i stumbled across one last year that only cost me £100 in the end and sometimes they can randomly crop up like that

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
      Now that Ketsui has released, I am quite desperate to play the game. Getting a new Japanese 360 is looking to cost around £250 from most places...

£250 at VGI before shipping fees.

Is there any place cheaper?

Thanks.
      The crackpipe is smoked fairly regulary at VGI regarding pricing - a 28 day warrenty is a not a lot of use either....

got £319 spare for one of these customs?

look s nice though
      Last edited by dvdx2; 07-05-2010, 12:32.

Comment

Does any one know the price of the Arcade currently in Japan?

Thanks.

Comment

Before E3, it was ?19,800

Comment

Cheekily bumping this to see if anybody knows the best place to buy a Japanese/Asian 4GB Slim unit, as I'll be picking one up next month. Renchi claimed to be moving into a new warehouse for months on end, then they've mysteriously delisted consoles from their site. I've tried asking them if they'll get them back in stock but I've had no replies from them. An Asian unit is preferred so I wouldn't have to pay more for a UK power supply. P-A have them but the shipping is ?68 and it'll get jumped on by customs, plus >?300 for a 4GB is absurd.

Any ideas?

Comment

Try here mate. Send them an email, the guy is called Mike.

Site is a bit pony but good service.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                Cheekily bumping this to see if anybody knows the best place to buy a Japanese/Asian 4GB Slim unit, as I'll be picking one up next month. Renchi claimed to be moving into a new warehouse for months on end, then they've mysteriously delisted consoles from their site. I've tried asking them if they'll get them back in stock but I've had no replies from them. An Asian unit is preferred so I wouldn't have to pay more for a UK power supply. P-A have them but the shipping is ?68 and it'll get jumped on by customs, plus >?300 for a 4GB is absurd.Any ideas?
                Rancor on Shmups will ship you one and mark it down for $400 (well it was a few months ago maybe less now) he provides a **** hot service, very nice fella.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll look into both of those.

Comment

I want another Jasper..

Comment

Working...
                    X