Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly does the Slayers Disc do and what's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly does the Slayers Disc do and what's on it?

As title really.

Mate of mine wants to get EVOX etc on his modded XBox but doesn't know how.

Is this what the Slayers is for? Do I need to burn it on DVDR or will it fit on a CDR?

Is it just a matter of self booting the disc once it's burnt and letting it do its stuff?

Thanks

Ono

It will fit on a CDR, I use this to set up my Xbox rather than EVOX, it sets all your drives up for you and is reasonably straightforward to install. It comes with numerous apps which self install so there is no messing about like there is with Evox. I dont have a list of apps to hand as Im at work, but take a look at http://www.xbox-scene.com where you will find dull details.

Comment

Pretty much everything you need is on the slayers disk, I think only some of the latest emus are missing. Try to get an updated one as the org version is well out of date.

Personally I would go for doing everything manually as at least you have an understanding of what was done to your machine and how to update/add new stuff. There are plenty of FAQs taking it right from the begining that are only a short google ride away.

It took me less than half a day to chip, download everything and get it running - and I didn't know what I was doing.

Comment

Working...
      X