gamestation and trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gamestation and trading

sorry a bit of a daft question to ask but does anybody know how much gamestation let u part exchange ure ps2 for an xbox for. (mine broke and desperately need a new one).

also do they part exchange also on machines like the n64 and atari lynx and dvds?

i saw an ad on the wall of our local gamestation the other day and i'm sure it said pay ?49 + your PS2 for an xbox , hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Deltatri3
      sorry a bit of a daft question to ask but does anybody know how much gamestation let u part exchange ure ps2 for an xbox for. (mine broke and desperately need a new one).

also do they part exchange also on machines like the n64 and atari lynx and dvds?
      If you PS2 is in good condition they will probably do a straight swap for a used X-box. Or maybe ?20-?30 extra for a new one.

They do trade older machines, but dont expect more than ?10 for your N64 and the same for your Lynx (if you are lucky). They do give decent prices on newish DVD's though.

Comment

If its broken I doubt they will accept it!

Comment

HE actually meant his Xbox was broken. The Gamestation in Glasgow have pre-owned Xbox's for ?109. Also brand new machines and any game for ?149.

Comment

For anybody who is interested i got ?80 for the ps2- not a bad price considerg it didnt have a box/instructions and in comparison to the ?40 that GAME offered me (they siad the ps2 was coming down to ?129 in the next week or something- something to do with it coming without the eye toy?)

all in all after trading all my old crap (ie n64 and useless Dc controllers) i managed to get ?320 out of them! so as of tonight im on xbox live- give me a game if u dare (actually im a bit crap).

cheers for the advice though

Comment

Working...
            X