Where can I get some console shells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get some console shells?

I'm after a load of DC, N64, SNES, GC, XBOX, MD etc console shells and cases with all the buttons, with or without the electronics inside.

Any ideas where to get them from new or second hand?

Do you reckon Saurian might have a few spares he's sell me? That's if I can get in contact with him..

Lik-Sang has one for the DC, which you can look at here.

Comment

I can get you quite a few of those mate, one of my friends used to run a shop and has a few of them left. Last I heard he was selling them on Ebay for ?6.

I'll find out what colours he has.

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
        I can get you quite a few of those mate, one of my friends used to run a shop and has a few of them left. Last I heard he was selling them on Ebay for ?6.

I'll find out what colours he has.
        I definitely want one or two of these if you can get hold of them.

Edit: Actually at that price I will probably take three or maybe four

// Kamaya

Comment

He's got about 10 left, I'm trying to work out a deal with him for them all (he's wanting ?8 a piece), I'll prob take a couple so if anyone else wants one I'll buy them all.

Not got back to me on colour yet though.

Comment

Hey mate. I take it it's a DC shell right?

I'll take one if so

Comment

He's got about 10 left, I'm trying to work out a deal with him for them all (he's wanting ?8 a piece), I'll prob take a couple so if anyone else wants one I'll buy them all.
              I will take two for sure, maybe three. Don't mind about the colour too much but would love a clear one and also red or purple if there any:

// Kamaya

Comment

I got some of these cases just now, I've not opened them all but there seem to be a few of the red ones at the top middle of the above picture.

There are also a couple of clear black ones and one clear white.

Also got a few of these

I'll try and get some photos up when my camera charges.

Comment

I got some of these cases just now, I've not opened them all but there seem to be a few of the red ones at the top middle of the above picture.

There are also a couple of clear black ones and one clear white.

Also got a few of these

I'll try and get some photos up when my camera charges.
                  I will take that clear white shell and also a red one when / if you sell them

Cheers,

Kamaya

Comment

Right, just to clarify. I got 8 of these today for ?60, I'm not bothered about making anything from as I was really trying to do a mate a favour by selling them for him, and everyone in this thread a favour by getting them.

Obviously though you guys will have to cover postage (i'll find out the definite postage cost tomorrow)

So basically it works out at ?7.50 + P+P.

So far the white and black are gone, and 1 red. I think that leaves 1 more black and a few red.

Comment

I will take a red one if there are any going spare?

Comment

Id like a red and a black one if there is any possibility you can do them for ?16 including postage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron
                          Id like a red and a black one if there is any possibility you can do them for ?16 including postage.
                          I couldn't mate, as I said above I am giving them out at the price I paid, if I sold 2 for ?16 I would be losing money.

Comment

Ok, thanks to everyone that pm'd me. I've got 1 Black and 1 Red left.

To everyone that pm'd me I'll find out the postage tomorrow and get back to you.

Comment

Just to let everyone know P+P is ?2.42. So all in for a case plus postage it'll be a tenner (rounded up to make things easier)

They are all ready to ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X