Something is messing with my bluetooth devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is messing with my bluetooth devices

Right, both my Wii Remotes and bluetooth wireless mouse are not responding most of the time as they should. Just wondering if something could be causing it interference, i've turned off everything. Just don't know what the hell it could be. :/

You are Shigeru Miyamoto and I claim my five pounds.

Comment

Hahaha.... But yeah.

Comment

Any change in lighting, moved a mirror somewhere, try a recalibration?

Comment

Neighbour trying to liveblog using every wifi device currently available? iPad/iPhone getting some revenge?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Neighbour trying to liveblog using every wifi device currently available? iPad/iPhone getting some revenge?
            Possibly, i'm picking up 8-9 different wifi networks in my neighbourhood. I'm guessing that could be the problem, the thing is i don't know if there is anyway around it. :/

Comment

I have >10 here but my Wii is fine. Tried moving your stuff to a different part of the room to see if that helps?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                I have >10 here but my Wii is fine. Tried moving your stuff to a different part of the room to see if that helps?
                Yeah, didn't make a difference at all. Really been scratching my head with this one.

Comment

Aren't some less regulated things like cordless phones and baby monitors said to cause interference with bluetooth and wifi?

Got anything like that?

Comment

If it is the WiFi, changing the channel on the router might help. My monitor killed the WiFi to my laptop until I changed the channel.

Comment

Working...
                    X