Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email from XBox?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask if anyone knew if this was legit or not? I don't want to do it unless I know it is legit as I know there's plenty of spoof emails around.

Dear Xbox owner,

Microsoft and Xbox continually strive to deliver the best products and services possible. At this time, we are inviting our customers to help make our products and services even better by participating in a short online study.

Xbox has hired Market Decisions Corporation, an independent, third party market research company to conduct this survey.

TO PARTICIPATE

Click the link below to begin; it takes approximately 5 minutes to complete. We look forward to hearing your opinions!

If for any reason the hyperlink does not work, please cut and paste it directly into your browser.
    If you have technical difficulty accessing the survey, please email Market Decisions at [email protected].
    Thank you in advance for your participation.

Xbox Customer Research

If you do not wish to receive these communications from Xbox, you may opt out in one of the following ways: 1) update your contact preferences on My Xbox select Privacy Settings under Edit Gamer Profile on your Xbox 360 console, 3) select the Info Sharing option in Account Management for the Original Xbox LIVE dashboard or 4) e-mail [email protected] with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously initiated promotional communications from Xbox during that time.

Privacy Policy

Xbox Privacy
    Microsoft Corporation
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052

Web address makes it sound / look like bollocks.

Quick web search also suggests it's one of those "GET FREE POINTS" scams

Comment

Thanks. I had a bad feeling as it wasn't addressed direct to me and just "Xbox owner."

Comment

Working...
      X