Wall mount for tate action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall mount for tate action

just brought a 46" tv for the bedroom, I quite fancy a wall mount that will let me tate it, after some brief googling I cant find anything that will let me tate the screen.

Has anyone else brought one? if so which one?

Thanks

This is the one I used, it rotate's 360 so you can Tate it either way

And this is how it looks

Last edited by gware; 16-07-2010, 15:20.

Comment

Mega tempting. When it's in hori mode can the tv be angled away from the wall?

Comment

Unfortunately that is not possible, but that wasn't an issue for me

Comment

perfect! Ordered!! many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
            http://www.theplasmacentre.com/wall-...ckets/rfm.html

This is the one I used, it rotate's 360 so you can Tate it either way

And this is how it looks

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/...4bef96f8_b.jpg
            Just as a side note, that is fracking awesome!

Comment

next conundrum.

I dont want the wall to be a cabling mess. you can buy TV's with wireless transmissions for tv signals can that be added to TV's that dont have it built in?

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
                Unfortunately that is not possible, but that wasn't an issue for me
                Ok thanks, could be an issue for me, but I'm sorely tempted. *thinks hard*

Comment

i'm thinking of getting something like this when we move/build our own house. Ozzzy's game room, sounds really cool. should be perfect for those old school proper shooters.

Comment

hi
                    im looking for a mount for my tv. its a 32" bravia and i want it to tate. according to the bumph this should fit but i wanted to know if anyone else has any experince with this type of mount.

Triple Reinforced Shake Free Arm Built-in spirit level for ensuring you mount it straight For Vesa mounting 50MM X 50MM / 75MM X 75MM / 100MM X 100MM / 100MM X 200MM / 200MM X 200MM Suitable for any LCD up to 37" Adjustable tilt 15 degrees up and 15 degrees down 180 degree Swivel left and right adjustable 360 degree landscape to portrait rotate Max Clearance from wall 9.7 - 41.7 cm Max load capacity: 20kgs All wall fittings are included

Comment

Bought Sho, BOUGHT.

Comment

Tell me about it..

My friend also bought something like this
                        42" plasma looks hilariously bad with cave ports..

Comment

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
                          hi
                          im looking for a mount for my tv. its a 32" bravia and i want it to tate. according to the bumph this should fit but i wanted to know if anyone else has any experince with this type of mount.

http://www.vivomounts.com/black_tilt..._tv.asp?more=1

Just a quick follow-up. I ordered this mount and it arrived really quickly from vivo, but didn't get chance to put it up until today. It comes neatly packaged with enough washers, screws and bushings to mount about four screens so you'll have the parts you need even if it non standard. The frame is nicely textured and powder coated. Ball joint is stable and easy to adjust.

Comment

Working...
                          X