No announcement yet.

Xbox Arcade Stick Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it and got it from Allan (Tokuda)

I thought it was complete **** as standard but I reduced the spring length in the stick to loosen it off and now it's lush!
    The VF4 EVO stick works fine on an XBOX through a convertor (thats my weapon of choice for shoot em ups, the Hori stick is wicked for beat em ups)

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian

I thought it was complete **** as standard but I reduced the spring length in the stick to loosen it off and now it's lush!
      The VF4 EVO stick works fine on an XBOX through a convertor (thats my weapon of choice for shoot em ups, the Hori stick is wicked for beat em ups)
      Do you know if the SC2 PS2 stick will work on the xbox and cube through an adaptor, as I am about to pay for a GC one from Tokuda but if the PS2 one will work on both my machines through an adaptor that would be sweet.

Comment

You can buy Sanwa Jap ball sticks (proper jap arcade part) with an optional octagonal gate on them like this

Trouble is that the sanwa website is all in jap and I think you have to email them for a shipping quote first.

These guys sell the sanwa sticks but not the optional octagonal gate AFAIK. Maybe they can get them if you email them.

More details about the sanwa here

Comment

Originally posted by eghamninja
          Originally posted by Saurian

Do you know if the SC2 PS2 stick will work on the xbox and cube through an adaptor, as I am about to pay for a GC one from Tokuda but if the PS2 one will work on both my machines through an adaptor that would be sweet.
          SCII PS2 Hori Stick works fine on XBox using a Magicbox Convertor. Doesn't work with Cube though.

Comment

Working...
          X