Pokemon minis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon minis?

hi, i just brought a couple of games for this system, but havent got the system yet so my question is how much do the systems cost?
    i have so far seen the green.blue and purple ones for ?29.99(each.new) and a purple one for ?19.99(new) are they good prices? and is any color rarer than the others?
    thanks

from what iv seen ?29.99 is the average price, the one you saw for ?19.99 is really good value, go get it! iv got a blue unit, but i don't think any colour is rarer. Its just a shame that after the first wave of games were released nothing much else got released on it but its alot of fun.u should go down your local toysrus, all the mini games there are ?10.

Comment

Toy'r'us price is ?29.99 (in the midlands anyway) for the console ?9.99 for the games.

I brought my first Mini console from ebay for ?15.

There's one on at the moment which someones outbid me on.

It's worth while doing a worldwide ebay search for pokemon mini, that's how i got my other one (?55 with 5 games).

Comment

In the local toy store (wich probably isn't a great help to you guys ) the console goes for ?25 and the games range from ?5 to ?10

Comment

I think someone posted they're selling them off in HMV sale for ?3.99 - might just be the games though.
          Have a look in the Pal section.

Comment

Working...
          X