Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiscali

hey guys.
    i just wanted to know if anyone here's had experience with the ISP Tiscali, or better still, if anyone's using them at the moment.

i was just interested, as right now im paying a stupidly high AOL price for 56k, whereas for a couple of quid extra i could go for Tiscali's 256k service. it's only ?19.99 a month, with a one off payment of ?50, so im very tempted. all i need to do is check whether or not they're a reputable company, as my mum's very wary of companies she hasn't heard of (i've heard of them, but i don't know anyone thats with them).

so, anyone?

I'm using their 512 service and it's been great. There were a few problems connecting when I first went online with it at the beginning of the year, but since around April it's been flawless.

Comment

Their billing is apparently poor. My dad would sometimes go months without a bill (he was on surftime) and then suddenly get lumped with a massive bill in one chunk.

No, it wasn't something you could plan for because he paid for the odd call during the day, outside of surftime hours, so the bill was never quite the same each month.

Comment

Working...
      X