Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do with OG XBOX NTSC games??

yo guys!!

my PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, DS and my PS3 are all imports (like a lot of you guys) but one question please?

i have a LOT of OG Xbox NTSC titles, and i am having a clear out, but selling them one by one is gonna be tough as prob wont get anything for em, so i thought maybe throw em all in a box and sell the lot!

(was going to take to charity shop but as they are all NTSC might be a problem)

any ideas please guys?

Originally posted by Bad Monk View Post
    yo guys!!

my PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, DS and my PS3 are all imports (like a lot of you guys) but one question please?

i have a LOT of OG Xbox NTSC titles, and i am having a clear out, but selling them one by one is gonna be tough as prob wont get anything for em, so i thought maybe throw em all in a box and sell the lot!

(was going to take to charity shop but as they are all NTSC might be a problem)

any ideas please guys?
    job lot on ebay
    sell them on here
    give them away in the 'for free' folder

i wouldn't think they are worth much

i have bought some ntsc games in charity shops before, so thats an idea too
    Last edited by dvdx2; 08-09-2010, 08:54.

Comment

You can give them to me! Or swap them for some of my stuff?

Comment

Put them on here for free, but request postage being covered? I'm sure people would Paypal or bank transfer a few quid for each of them.

What have you got? I'm dying of curiosity here.

Comment

thanks for the replies!!
          i will make a list of em!! about 60 games in total and some good ones in there

Comment

Just advertise them in the sales forum, if you have decent NTSC stuffs, you might make a pretty penny

Comment

Working...
            X