GBA: Kururin Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBA: Kururin Paradise

Now, I'm positive I didn't dream this, but what ever happened with the sequel to Kuru Kuru Kururin? I saw some screenshots somewhere, I think it was actually the nintendo-europe site... and I've never heard about it since, anywhere. I recall it mentioning a mini game where you mow a lawn with the stick, and stuff like that. Any pointers?

It's been out in Japan for ages. I don't think it's getting a UK or US release.

Comment

Heres more info on it from nintendo japan

Comment

Oooh, ta. Now to find a place that imports it!

Comment

Originally posted by Couk
          Oooh, ta. Now to find a place that imports it!
          Post in this thread if you do please. I can't find it any where.

Comment

Mmm, found it in one site, although it doesn't look like the world's greatest import site:

Comment

I'd also be interested in this one if someone can find a more reputable stockist.

Comment

I agree that the site doesn't look that great but there are several good points.

- They are based in the USA and less likely to be supplying fake goods than if they were say from Far Eastern countries.

- The price, ?35 with USPS Global Priority postage isn't cheap but isn't too bad either.

- If anything does go wrong then your credit card company covers you if they do turn out to be less than reliable.

I will ask venom on this very site and more well known sites like National Console Support if they can help but personally, unless somebody comes forward with a bad story, then I am likely to try them out. I mean some sites like NCS and Tronix have fairly awful sites but are excellent with their service.

Comment

Venom is doing the game for ?32 inc postage. Seeing as he is being given fantastic feedback in the feedback thread on this site and was recommended by the importing legend that is Tokuda then unless NCS come up with a cheaper price, I think we should all buy from venom.

Quick update, NCS replied within an hour (quality service) and they sell it for $49 exc postage (about ?35 with) but are out of stock and don't know when they are getting more. That's why it isn't listed on their site.

Comment

Working...
                  X