Asda Trade In Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asda Trade In Prices

Anyone tried them yet? How to they compare to other retailers?

Just found a thread of prices on hotukminkers which may be of some use to the curious:

Comment

nice, ASDA getting into the second hand market. Dunno about some of those prices but bargains can be found. I don't remember any ASDA in London since ages. . . lots of Argoses tho/

Comment

Tried them last week traded a load of games (none different from the HDUK list), nice and easy some prices above cex, some below but a much nicer place to go than cex.
        Also there is an Asda about a 10 minute walk up the hill from Clapham, don't know if they do game trade in though.

Comment

If you go onto the Asda website I'm sure there is a store locator (using your postcode) that has an option to display only the local stores that accept trade-ins.
          Last edited by tom-nook; 06-11-2010, 19:02.

Comment

Imagine if they let you trade games in for general Asda stuff, like food. Or cling film.

I honestly pictured someone selling in some lettuce when I read the thread title.

Interesting they're getting into it, though. Will keep an eye on this when deciding to trade things.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
              Imagine if they let you trade games in for general Asda stuff, like food. Or cling film.

They do! My understanding is you get a card where your credit goes, and you can use it to pay for anything in the shop.

Comment

I traded in yakuza 3 for £18 with them the other day haha, I bought it for lead than that months ago

Comment

Working...
                X