play asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play asia

hi whats play asia like to deal with,has anyone had problems with import tax or do they mark stuff down on request??

many thanks #

Play-asia are excellent - their customer service is great and they mark parcels down on request.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Boogaloo
      Play-asia are excellent - their customer service is great and they mark parcels down on request.
      cool cause there nice and cheap too

Comment

I.ve never actually requested that they mark my stuff down but they do anyway. Great service. and they give you a $5 voucher whenever you buy a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock
          I.ve never actually requested that they mark my stuff down but they do anyway. Great service. and they give you a $5 voucher whenever you buy a game.
          this gets better and better

Comment

Choose their default postage option rather than the cheaper bubble wrap one, I got the cheaper option and a game arrived with a big crack in the case, most likely our great postal services fault. They are very good at avoiding the import tax though, I would highly recommend buying from them

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy
              Choose their default postage option rather than the cheaper bubble wrap one, I got the cheaper option and a game arrived with a big crack in the case, most likely our great postal services fault. They are very good at avoiding the import tax though, I would highly recommend buying from them
              i took the plunge and ordered the GGXX metal boxset

Comment

Got my Panasonic Q Gamecube there.
                Lowered the package value (I asked for that) and it came super fast!
                Pre-ordered the Q Gameboy player 2 months ago or something. Hope it will be send out soon
                Customer support usually answers fast, so I think they're awesome (and their website is so nice to use) !

Comment

I have order 2 soul calibur stick and memory card and they could not send GC version as they don't have it in stock and also I made another order for Rez and vibrator, and none in stock. So it is not encouraging, but customer service is good though.

But again it might be bad timing.

Comment

They are the best. I'm not in the UK but if I was I'd order from them.

Best Importer Ever!

Comment

I've only ordered WE7 off them, but it arrived in good time, with no problems.

Comment

one more question

if you place a pre-order with play asia do they charge your card straight away or when the goods ship

Comment

i brought a Pearl Pink GBA SP from them, ordered it on Thursday, the day before release and got it on the following tuesday, so i only waited 2 working days and for only ?84.50 incl shipping. Highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by trev1976
                            one more question

if you place a pre-order with play asia do they charge your card straight away or when the goods ship
                            When the goods are sent.

Comment

Working...
                            X