Can you re-order PSN games on PSP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you re-order PSN games on PSP?

In my games list, the games I've downloaded from PSN are in the order I downloaded them in. I want them in alphabetical order, or by type, or something that makes more sense/is neater because I'm anal like that.

Can it be done? There's an option to sort them into folders but that just makes it even worse. It adds two empty folders and then doesn't save the option when I turn the PSP off.

I'm like you. I like alphabetical order. The only way to do it is to D/L them in the order you want them. Unfortunately you will need to delete and re-D/L a bunch of them if you get something new that doesn't begin with A.

It helps that I D/L everything on my PS3 and then transfer it across, so it's just a case of delete and then re-transfer for me.

I use the PSP's folder option however. You still get them in alphabetical order, plus they are then also grouped. An OCDers dream come true. The folder display doesn't save, but you only need to press Square once I guess.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 20-11-2010, 15:58.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bloody hell, I guess I'm just dealing with it, then. There'd be about 7gb of stuff to redownload.

I hate the folders, because it puts two empty ones at the bottom. If I haven't bought a NEOGEO or PCE game then don't make folders for them. It bugs me more than the unordered list

Cheers

Comment

Actually you can do it in Windows. If you copy the entire folder to your desktop or sommat you can then put them back onto the PSP in the order you want. That should work in theory, it does for save data and installs etc.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Shall be giving that a go, then

Comment

Working...
          X