Stickers for keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickers for keyboard

Hey there, to cut a long story short I'm used to the American keyboard layout. Since I touch-type there's no problem for me but my friends always find it a problem pressing the wrong keys when they're over at my place. Does anyone know where I can buy stickers to slap over the buttons?

(And also, does anyone know why for the UK the layout was changed in the first place? )

Why not buy a cheap UK keyboard then? Or cheap plastic clear circle stickers from a staionary shop?

The major changes on the UK keyboard are a bigger Enter key, the ? and the ? symbol (and ? ? ? ? ? ? with ALT GR)

~ # " | \ and @ are in different places, but it's not that hard to remember.... Now Dovrak thats a real layout...

The UK layout is historical, as people thought that people might want to use the ? symbol, on the old Typewriters " and , or . would have been used near each other so it was altered to stop jams...

Is a nice page to see the keyboard layouts of the world... Like there are three Czech keyboard layouts (you think you have a problem...), Fareonese and Devanagari (Where???)?

Comment

Ah, gotcha. Either way, the keyboard IS from the UK, and the layout I use is USA, hence the need for stickers. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place that would have stickers made specifically for this kinda thing.

Last thing I wanna do is sit around with scissors and address labels trying to cut them to the right size

Comment

Working...
      X