Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copying FFVII save from PSP to PS3

How do I do this?

I connect my (japanese) psp 2000 with a US FFVII game save on there. Switch PSP to USB mode then go to the Playstation Card area on the PS3. I can see the PSP in there and it shows FFVII-1 and FFVII-2 but there is no option to copy?

Everything I've read tells me that I ought to be able to hit triangle and copy the saves over but no dice. Anyone got any ideas? I've been playing VII and VIII for several hours on the PSP and want to carry on on the PS3 but this is stopping me!

Thanks.

Could extract em from your memory card in windows, plug it into a USB stick and transfer to PS3 that way - if that works.

Comment

You can't. You can only convert PS3 into PSP, not the other way around.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

How bloody ridiculous is that!?

Are you saying Speedlolita's system won't work either J0e?

Comment

I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. If you copy from the PS3 to a PSP it says something about how the data has to be converted to the correct format.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've just tried this and it works.

You have to go into the FFVII-1 file and then copy the save to the PS3.

Comment

I'm an idiot. The memory stick didn't have a game save on it. Question now is where is my game save? Hopefully that media go software backed it up. Finger crossed and apologies for the time wasting.

Comment

Working...
              X