UK shipping prices....omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK shipping prices....omg

Hey, i'm thinking of getting myself a PS2 SilverSatin Premodded with Messiah2, i've sent an enquiry to londonconsle for qoute including shipping to sweden. I have also check the white(something) page for the same setup for 230?.. then i looked at their shipping prices... 50? to Sweden!!??!!.. Is it really that expensive to ship from the UK or do they have some special type of delivery? (Swedish consolemodificaters(?) are robbers when it comes to pricing)

best of regards // andreas
    who thinks it would be cheaper to take a flight to london and buy the console there............ maybe?

How heavy is a PS2 anyways?

Via standard Parcelforce (and they may be using couriers and not the national service as quoted here) the weight for ?50 per type of service is:

International Datapost (24 hour I believe) - 3.5kg
    Euro 48 - 7.5kg
    International Standard (3-5 days) - 11kg
    International Economy (5-7 days) - 15kg

Might give you an idea how they would ship it. Plus it would also cost extra on top (so the weights would be slightly less than stated here) to insure it...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Hi, thanks.
      According to Whitedog.co.uk the ps2 weighs 5.2 Kg,
      so i guess they must use a courier then.. I'll see if i can talk them out of it thanks again for your help.

best of regards // andreas

Comment

Just sent a PS2 to Denmark by Royal Mail Standard Parcelforce, with insurance and it cost ?26, or parcel2go to European courier delivery for ?24.99

Comment

edit: wrong topic.....

Comment

Originally posted by dfq23
            Just sent a PS2 to Denmark by Royal Mail Standard Parcelforce, with insurance and it cost ?26, or parcel2go to European courier delivery for ?24.99
            Right now.. i think i love you because this is great news. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X