Highly Recommended :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly Recommended :)

I know there's an import retailers thread at the top, but it's locked.

I have to point out though, that the anime DVD retailer www.animediscount.net is a very, very good one. I ordered the Initial D series 1/2/boxset I think it was 5 days ago. They're based in America. And I got it today. ?50. Absolutely brilliant, the quality is excellent, with English subtitles, and if I didn't know for a fact that it was a bootleg, it would pass as the real thing (the box and sleeve and everything is great :P.

Highly, highly recommended .

Heads up for the info. I believe many of their products isn?t even possible to get with English subtitles in original execution.

Comment

Buyer beware - they are all bootlegs which can be had much much cheaper (less than half the price in some cases) on Ebay direct from Hong Kong if you are into that sort of thing.

I can see this thread being locked soon.......................

Comment

Of all the 'bootleg' sites I have seen, thats bloody expensive. Try www.animekrazy.com or www.animeniacs.com (the loatter stings you for import tax though)

Comment

Nah guys, the series go for around ?20 each on eBay, and the movie/battle stage for around ?10 - ?15. I hate eBay and don't trust it, and tbh the site was great. The guy was really friendly, replying e-mails in a matter of hours, not days, and the stuff was really good. I recommend the site, and while they are bootlegs, they are extremely high quality and the TokyoPop DVDs are ****ing expensive and absolutely ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ?pint
            Nah guys, the series go for around ?20 each on eBay, and the movie/battle stage for around ?10 - ?15. I hate eBay and don't trust it, and tbh the site was great. The guy was really friendly, replying e-mails in a matter of hours, not days, and the stuff was really good. I recommend the site, and while they are bootlegs, they are extremely high quality and the TokyoPop DVDs are ****ing expensive and absolutely ****.

You don't need to trust eBay, you need to trust the seller, there's guys there with 1000's of positive feedback and you'll get the DVDs cheaper. $8 to $9 per disc shipped

Comment

Two questions.

1) Do you get hit for customs?
              2) Is buying bootlegs via paypal really sensible?

Yes, i know...

3) Is buying bootlegs sensible compared to the legit versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                Yes, i know...

3) Is buying bootlegs sensible compared to the legit versions?
                Hard question, but I would buy legitimate anime, don?t understand a word and come to heaven when I die. >_<

Comment

Working...
                X