Goblindirect Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goblindirect Customers

On friday I ordered a US GC Ikaruga for ?40 (i'd have bought it 2nd hand, but no-one on here/rllmuk seemed to have it..) and used uk recorded delivery.

I held a little hope that it would come saturday morning, but to no avail, 'ah, it'll come monday' I thought. Not so. It's now tuesday and i'm slightly annoyed that it hasn't come.

However. I've just spyed on the website that it's not actually in stock, and is 'on order'.

Does anyone know when abouts I can expect to take delivery of my game? I've emailed goblin, but alas i've had no reply. This is the first time i've ordered with them as i've heard good reports from the community, but i think from now on i'll stick to play-asia & the chaps on here....

Goblin, like many online places, will only re-order a title when it is out of stock, once they get a certain number placed with them. I had to cancel my order of Metroid Fusion with them as so few people had gone with them on it. Ring them up and ask. If you don't feel they'll get it in soon enough, cancel the order and go elsewhere.

Goblin are GOOD when you talk to them... they just get overwhelmed with emails sadly...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Try contacting them direct on the number 0870 165 7414. If you cant get through or dont hear back let me know, thanks.

Comment

I just want a copy of Ikaruga. Does anyone have any idea where I can get a copy at a place online that has it IN stock?

Comment

Have you tried www.dvdboxoffice.com?

Comment

No i've not tryed dvdbo, it's probably cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaruga
              I just want a copy of Ikaruga. Does anyone have any idea where I can get a copy at a place online that has it IN stock?
              US Ikaruga stock here in UK:

Comment

Caveat emptor.

I ordered a copy of Ikaruga through Goblin back in late May. The game was in stock when I placed my order, but was out of stock by the time my card was debited.

One month and three e-mails later, the game still hadn't been restocked despite Goblin claiming that is was due in in the next few days. I cancelled my order and bought the game from VGI, who impressed me greatly with their speed (two days).

Not wishing two diss Goblin, but they were found wanting in this case. I will definitely use VGI again though.

Comment

try play.com or gameplay.com both are cheap and quick

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                    try play.com or gameplay.com both are cheap and quick
                    Neither of those will sell US cube games.

Comment

Comment

cdwow have a limited stock of US GC and GBA games (Animal Crossing, F-Zero GC I think, FF Tactics Advance) and seem fairly reliable. Hopefully they will extend their import range, especially as they're not really based in the UK (Hong Kong I think, although goods sent to the UK seems to come via Sweden?!? and they sent me an Australian copy of Super Monkey Ball?!?!?)

Comment

How do I cancel my order of Ikaruga through Goblingames? There seems to be no option to cancel through the website? I'm getting really pissed off now...

Comment

Try phoning them i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                            X