Grab bag in ANimal Crossing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab bag in ANimal Crossing

The first time I bought the game, I got a really cool nes game. This time I have a grab bag, what the hell is it supposed to do?

Originally posted by Strider
    The first time I bought the game, I got a really cool nes game. This time I have a grab bag, what the hell is it supposed to do?
    Select it for the Items menu and open it...

Comment

I presume this is the surprise item on the in box Memory Card that you're talking about. How does that work? If I start a game is that item gone, never to be available again, or is it retained if I decide to start a new town?

Comment

Originally posted by The Wun
        Originally posted by Strider
        Select it for the Items menu and open it...
        Doh, just opened it and got pinball clu clu land, and a tune

Comment

I bought this again this week and started 2 days ago. I got Pinball, Tennis and a tune.

Wanna trade anything? I need stuff. Native fruit = pears, if anyone is after a pear?

Comment

Wanna trade some pears for peaches? Or apples once the trees I just planted bear fruit.

Looking for some more NES games too. I've got Excitebike and Golf. Btw they're giving away Soccer at http://www.animal-crossing.com/ (click the thing with the pelicans).

Comment

Originally posted by Peet
              Wanna trade some pears for peaches? Or apples once the trees I just planted bear fruit.

Looking for some more NES games too. I've got Excitebike and Golf. Btw they're giving away Soccer at http://www.animal-crossing.com/ (click the thing with the pelicans).
              Cheers for Soccer advice. I'm after peaches, all I can offer at the moment though is cherries.

Comment

Too bad Soccer is wank. I want Clu Clu Land D and Donkey Kong 3. Have I missed my chance? I reckon they'll offer 'em again on the oz site when it exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Couk
                  Too bad Soccer is wank. I want Clu Clu Land D and Donkey Kong 3. Have I missed my chance? I reckon they'll offer 'em again on the oz site when it exists.
                  One of my mates dug up a copy of donkey kong jr, so you never knoe, it might randomly turn up.

Comment

Sorry, I know this isn't an Animal Crossing Help thread, BUT I Just got it, and can't figure out how to get at the "Special Present" on the memory card...Am I just thick?

Eddie G.

Comment

It arrives in the mail the second time you boot the game up, provided you use the memory card that came with it. iirc

Comment

Also it's only there the first time you play the game. So if you bought it second hand, or started a new game, you wont get it...

Comment

Damn - bought it new, never got anything!
                          just my bleedin' luck

Comment

Working...
                          X