Good saturn controllers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good saturn controllers?

Can anyone recommend some saturn controllers? Theres a few different ones on lik-sang, has anyone tried any of these.

Basically I'm lloking for some cheap pads to get 10 player bomberman going, but if the pads aren't any good it'll just degenerate into 'stupid pad not dropping bombs', etc..

Also is there anywhere selling new official controllers, I'm a bit of a stickler for having the official stuff and the one I got with the console is fooked.

ta muchly

If you're happy with UK / US pads and don't need them to be Japanese then have a look at your local Gamestation.

The last time i was at my local branch they had loads of 2nd hand official ones in stock.

Comment

I know someone who bought 15 official, brand new and boxed, pads for very little on eBay recently. Perhaps the seller still has some? I think the name was wholesalevideogames, but it could just be someone with a similar name

They look like the one I've put between my JAP Saturn and DC games in the Gaming Setup thread (actually it is one of those that guy bought )

Comment

Working...
      X