Can my Boktai GBA be fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can my Boktai GBA be fixed?

After a recent press trip (the details can be found elsewhere on this forum), I have ended up with a smashed GBSP Boktai machine. The top screen is fine, but the screen underneath is smashed to ****, if you put a game in, there is sound but obviousley no picture.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sorry, I have no idea but what is a gbsp boktai? A two screen GBASP? Got a link? (I have looked, honest)

Sorry for not having an answer I'm just curious.

Comment

Get another SP and swap the innards if the leet Boktai SP case is a requirement?

Claim on your insurance and buy a new one?

Blag another one because thats what journos do?

Get the ltd Famicom SP from GamesTM's current compo?

Boktai SP

more pics

Comment

Originally posted by yashiro
        Get another SP and swap the innards if the leet Boktai SP case is a requirement?

Claim on your insurance and buy a new one?

Blag another one because thats what journos do?

Get the ltd Famicom one from GamesTM's current compo?
        I wasnt able to find another decently priced machine when the insurance money came in
        It's hard to blag japanese stuff from European publishers and the limited edition gba will be under stict lock and key if noone wins the compo.

I was hoping you might beable to swop the cases over once the flame red machines are out, but I dont really want to buy a thirf GBA

Comment

If it was the outside screen that had broken you could have gotten a replacement, but as its the actual LCD screen thats broken, you are looking at a doner SP and steeling the inside of the top half.

Comment

Working...
          X