Best pinball on GBA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best pinball on GBA?

Not since Revenge of the Gator & Kirby Pinball have the flippers passed my GB...

So what's the best pinball on the GBA? Pinball Of The Dead? Pokemon?

Pokemon Pinball is brilliant IMHO.

Lots of depth and great ball physics.

Comment

Hmmm, tough one.

I've got both and they each have their own merits. Pokemon is very nicely presented, has plenty to keep you entertained and contains some nice tales.

Pinball of the Dead has tonnes of speech (all from house of the dead 2) one extra main table and reminds me a lot of the classic devil crash on the Megadrive. Plus, it can be picked up for around ?15 quid which makes it a pretty good buy.

Comment

I have Pokemon and really enjoyed it. TBH its more of the same from the old version but its slightly easier to catch all the pokemon.
        Have you seen Sonic pinball? That doesn't look bad and it got a good review on here.

Comment

The best one is the one that's based on Pinball Fantasies on the Amiga.

I can't quite remember what it's called though...

The physics are bang on and the sound effects are ace.

Comment

Sonic Pinball beats the ass off of Pokemon Pinball. It's terrific.

Comment

All sound like good pinball games, but only some of them, (I know not which), will actually save your High Scores (surely the point).

I think that Pokemon saves your HS, but the one based on the Amiga classic doesn't - can anyone shed any light on this?

Comment

Erm, Sonic Pinball Party.

Comment

What was Pinball of the Dead like in the end ?

Comment

Working...
                  X