32" HD TV for gaming and Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32" HD TV for gaming and Sky

Looking for a 32" HD TV for around ?250-?300 mainly for use with my Sky tv and Xbox 360. Was just wondering if anybody knows of a decent one anywhere? I would like a top name brand that is known for being reliable also. Cheers.

The Samsung LE32C530 is an ace 1080p LCD telly and can be had for round about that price. Got one a few months back after a recommendation on here, can concur it's an excellent telly. It doesn't have Freeview built-in, but for the quality on offer, that's a negligible 'downside'.

Comment

You mean freeview HD, for sure has a standard digital tuner, but yeah set is recommended.

This one does if required, there's an LG or two under the 300 Mark with freeview HD if need.

Comment

^Sorry Base, my mistake. I have actually never tried watching telly on it, it's all been about the games!

Comment

I've got the c580 (freeviewHD version) on our resident TV expert Lyris. Been pleased as punch with it

Comment

Ok cheers guys, was already looking at that one on Tesco Direct funnily enough but wasn't sure about it as my 26" Samsung has been playing up after only 2 years. Will give it some thought.

Comment

The reason so many people here have it is because it has an exceptionally low amount of input lag, which is just what you want for games.

Comment

Also looking for one of these Samsungs for gaming. Apart from freeviewHD built in, are there any other differences with the D580 model compared to the C530? Same low input lag?

Comment

Working...
                X