Hidden and Dangerous 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden and Dangerous 2

Getting this tonight, if it rocks half as much as the first one did, HOLY CRAP its gonna rock.

Anyone else totally stoked about it?

I'm looking forward to this, but I'm playing it safe and waiting for reviews of it first just to make sure, as I have plenty of other games to be getting along with.

Hopefully it will be great

Comment

Ditto, I'm always a bit suspicious of games that suddenly arrive on shelves with no reviews beforehand. Given the number of games out this week & next, I imagine the reviewers have quite a backlog though
      Anyone had a chance to play this yet (got it a day early maybe)?

Comment

Got mine for ?18 but I have to wait up to 10 days for it.

Comment

I got it, tis good, a bit dumbed down from the original, seems to take a different ethos, different types of misisons, some team, some single. still got the same old tensions though.

Comment

Originally posted by npg
            where are you getting your copy from?

Comment

I hope the single player team missions are less fiddly than they were in the first game. All that "you go over there and look that way, crouch for 10 seconds, look up a bit, breathe, stand up and walk forward 10 paces at 2.79 mph, shoot, etc...." guff was tiresome.

Oh, the bugs were rather intrusive as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
                Originally posted by npg
                where are you getting your copy from?

You can get Max Payne 2 for 18 quid aswell. Postage is only 99p but like I said, the wait is upto 10 days.

Comment

Ok well having basically played this game non-stop all weekend I can safely say it is as good as the original at least.

Comment

Working...
                  X