Memory Card obligatory for WE6:FE Cube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory Card obligatory for WE6:FE Cube?

Its seems the arrival of my GC copy of WE6:FE sychronized perfectly with the loss of my Freeloader disk and someone higher up's attempt to continually mock me in my efforts to play this beautiful game. Now having to splash out on a Freeloader means I don't think I will be able to buy the Official Memory Card 251 I was planning to dedicate to WE6:FE. I would like to ask anyone who owns this game whether a memory card is absolutely necessary even if i only want to play a few friendly's and cups until I do get my 251 (as I am not bloody risking something as important as WE6:FE on an unofficial card unless I absolutely, positively have to).

Ta'

Should be ok if its just friendlies and whatnot. It's not like WE7 where you earn WEN points to buy stuff from the WEShop.

Only if you are really into editing players / kits, saving formations (things that do need the memory card) that not having a card will be problematic.

Comment

Phew though not, just to prevent any further dissapointment.

Cheers

Comment

I would have a seperate memory card 251 for winning eleven only. I have 3 memory card one for animal crossing, one for all american save games and one for Japanese games (WE6FE and Ikargua)

After saving master league, about 6 goals and data/option file there is no room left on the card.

Comment

yeah that is what I was planning to do (and still are going to do). Until my Freeloader was smited of course.

Thanks for the help

Comment

Playasia usually do bundles, i think a freeloader is $10 when bought together = extra 6-7 quid?

Comment

Yeah I wish I had realised my Freeloader had gone AWOL before I ordered WE6:FE because that bundle is a bargain. I'll probably find it somewhere but I cannot resist the temptation of WE6:FE I must play it (I'm not the most patient of chaps). it's bloody frustrating I'll tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
                I would have a seperate memory card 251 for winning eleven only.
                This is what I do, and I thoroughly recommend it. One main file, two replays, two Master League saves, the training data and formation setup doesn't leave much change from 251!
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I reckon a memory card is most useful for the option file, specially if you prefer a different camera angle and key config - changing every time you load the game would be a pain in the ass! I suppose you could just leave your cube on though

If and when you do get one, I'd try to get a USB memory card, then you can download RicK's excellent option file..[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X