XBLA Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBLA Question

Quick question. I'm going to my friends house tonight, and he doesn't have much game for his Xbox. If I copy my gamer tag onto a memory card and use it in his machine (which is online), will we be able to access all my arcade games?

Nah, you'd have to transfer the licenses online. Can only be done once every 3 months I recall.

Best to just take your machine.

Comment

Cheers. I won't bother then. I'll just take some retail games over instead, as I already am loaded up with beer!

Comment

If you sign in on the purchasing account on his machine and he is online as you say most games will work fine. There's only a few that do the license check too early and don't work, such as Braid and Streets of Rage 2. The majority of my XBLA games still have their licenses linked to my old machines.

Comment

I'll give it a try. Thanks

Comment

yep, AVBM is correct. As long as you account is signed in and online you'll be able to play the full versions.

Comment

If you're taking the profile over on a memory card, surely you could just copy the XBLA games to the memory card too to take over?
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeah that'll save you downloading some of them

Comment

Working...
                X