N-Gage Java games question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N-Gage Java games question

because I am on a cheap pay as you go sim card, I do not have access to the internet. Is there anyway I can get hold of the Java games that everyone is going on about via a PC?

You can put 'em on through an ir port but whether they'll let you dl the actual jad and jar's to yr pc is another matter...

Comment

The Ngage doesn't have infa-red, just Bluetooth & USB.

You could do what I did and use the USB cable to transfer the files to you Memory card and install the games from there. You could just use the memory card that came with the Ngage...

I find that an application called Fexplorer found on www.gosymbian.com is really good for installing apps from a memory card.

Once you have installed FExplorer, use it to browse to the Jar file on your memory card and install the game from there. You can then delete the jar file from the memory card after you have installed the game.

Check out this link for anything Ngage related:- http://wgamer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=11

Comment

As above.. I have loads of java titles all installed over the USB cable..
        using Fexplorer

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by shane3107
          The Ngage doesn't have infa-red, just Bluetooth & USB.
          Oops. I use to many of the bloody things everyday I get confused what has what...

Comment

Working...
          X