Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anybody recieved zelda from pmelon yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am sure he is a sound guy, but i wish he would just give a simple reply to emails, saying whether he has disbatched it or not......

Comment

I thought i read he/they were over in america or something, which is probly why they're a little behind

Comment

Originally posted by lilman
        I though you ordered from Tronix Rushy? Or am I thinking of something else? Never mind.

I order from everywhere, I'm not a loyal customer at all I shop around and make sure i get the best price every time. I import using: Tronix, Pmelon, Marsh, NCSX, therage, DVDBO, DVDCrave etc....Whoever is offering the best price at the time I use.

Even if it does arrive tomorrow I really have very little time to actually play it, as I have a huge amount of work to do at the moment, so it looks like its going to be put on hold

Comment

I asked him for any updates and just received a reply...

Customs and Excise delayed the big shipment by 48 hours and no
          deliveries take place on Sundays. It should be here in a few hours from
          now and all preorders will be shipped immediately after it arrives.
          Just asked him why others have already received their copy. Hope mine arrives tomorrow!

Comment

I didn't get my copy from pmelon yet although my dvdboxoffice copy arrived this morning... with the bonus disk! Wahoo!

I was hoping that my US pmelon copy would come first so I wouldn't have to open the Canadian one from dvdboxoffice.

Comment

I'm not the only one still waiting then

Comment

great, so no zelda today. i even took today off a day a month ago, so i could enjoy zelda when it came out.

Comment

also, not being funny - but why can't pmelon send everyone an email update who ordered from him?

Comment

I've been off since Friday in anticipation.

Comment

I only had one lesson at sixth form today if that counts?

Comment

Patrick just e-mailed me to comfirm that the big shipment has arrived and they're all being sent first class recorded as we speak.

So...fingers crossed for tomorrow then

This pre-ordering malarky is more of an adventure than the game itslef.

Comment

Great stuff, I shall expect it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by fluffyrussell
                            great, so no zelda today. i even took today off a day a month ago, so i could enjoy zelda when it came out.
                            I took today off as Zelda Day but no joy. I'm sure he's not messing anyone around, he's always been great with me and other people speak highly of him too.
                            Here's hoping for the game (and bonus disc!) tomorrow!
                            Good news is the girlfriend is away tomorrow night and I can leave work early so I'll have plenty of time to play .

Comment

Ordering a dvdboxoffice copy too has paid off... i've been playing it all day!

Comment

Does anyone know if they've managed to source any more bonus disks? I pre-ordered at the start of March and was told all disks were allocated but they were trying to find some more

Comment

Working...
                                X