Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic q broadband question...

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the standard broadband adaptor fits/works on a panasonic Q?

If so where's the best place to get one - preferably that takes switch or paypal...?

Cheers

What are you intending to play online with the BB adapter?

I want to buy one for my Q but still only 1 game that is online for the GC right?

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
      What are you intending to play online with the BB adapter?

I want to buy one for my Q but still only 1 game that is online for the GC right?
      There is something dodgy happening.. apparantly you can take Mario Kart and 1080 online as well.!

Comment

For starters mario kart DD will have LAN play, which may lead itself to online play when the pc middleware is sorted to allow this

Comment

Does anyone know the answer to the guys question?

Comment

The answer is :

Yes, it will fit, as the Q has standard GC connections on the underside

Comment

Cheers!

Thanks right, there's a program in development just like xbconnect for the xbox... looks like it's the only way we're gonna get to play mariokart online any time soon.

Comment

Just to confirm, I have a Q and a jpn GameCube both fitted with a bba. I've used the GCN modem on my Q too.

I've had Kirby's Air Ride lan'd up no problem between the two no problem.

The only trouble with the Q is that the normal GameBoy Player doesn't fit, because its designed to be a stand for the console aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut

The only trouble with the Q is that the normal GameBoy Player doesn't fit, because its designed to be a stand for the console aswell.
                  And the fact that the Q gameboy player is an absolute git to find!

Glad I finally tracked down mine

Comment

Yeah got my GBA Player too, although wasn't hard to get 8)

Comment

Can the (Q) Gameboy Player and the BBA be connected at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_Zero
                        Can the (Q) Gameboy Player and the BBA be connected at the same time?
                        Thats what I've got hooked up, so yes

Comment

But can you connect the UTP plug to the BBA then?
                          I had the idea the BBA gets covered by the GB Player...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_Zero
                            But can you connect the UTP plug to the BBA then?
                            I had the idea the BBA gets covered by the GB Player...
                            Yep, the rj45 socket is accessible from the side, the game boy player sits underneath.

Comment

Working...
                            X