• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great keyboard and mouse pad!

Handy if you want to sit on a comfy chair away from your desk:

Wireless coming soon!

Regards,
    Neil.

Its novel, but fairly pointless for us left-handed mousing people.

We had to hunt around for a computer desk that allowed us to keep switching the mouse over, as my wife and I constantly disagree over where it should be. Its the 21st Century version of the loo seat argument.

or something.

Comment

Hmm, not for me.

When playing most games, I have my left hand on the cursor and surrounding keys and the mouse 8inches or so off to the right.

Seems reasonable for everyday ****e tho.

Comment

Originally posted by mid
        Its novel, but fairly pointless for us left-handed mousing people.

We had to hunt around for a computer desk that allowed us to keep switching the mouse over, as my wife and I constantly disagree over where it should be. Its the 21st Century version of the loo seat argument.

or something.
        left handed people should be shot at birth freaks

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu
          Hmm, not for me.

When playing most games, I have my left hand on the cursor and surrounding keys and the mouse 8inches or so off to the right.

Seems reasonable for everyday ****e tho.
          yeah I use to use that mode until I started playing MoH:AA which is setup better [with my kb] to use the wasd area of the keyboard.

Cheers,
          Neil.

Comment

Aye, I find that tricky tbh, cos of the slant of the layout (the W is a bit off to the left innit). It is a bit of a pain on cursors because there's only so many keys immediately to hand to bind with (5 button mouse helps heh).

Comment

Working...
            X