I need a Minotaur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a Minotaur

I am currently needing a mythical beast preferably with a 50/50 man bull ratio.

Failing that an LED monitor between 20-24" for a decent price. Can't think of anywhere bar the obvious PC World/Currys chain so any help would be awesome.

How would you like the 50/50 split to work? Straight down the middle is tricky - the bits don't match.

Comment

What's your decent price range? Any particular inputs you need?

Comment

Might be better looking for a cheap led tv with pc input in with the crazy deals going about I did see a 32" tv in sainsburys sale yesterday with pc in for ?210

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          How would you like the 50/50 split to work? Straight down the middle is tricky - the bits don't match.
          Down the middle. Make it happen or I won't be happy.

Back to monitor talk - price range is up to ?150 and preferably would like a decent make like Samsung. Not sure on what inputs are best but I'm assuming HDMI is the way to go right?

evil - I was initially looking at TVs instead but there didn't seem to be anything for a brilliant price at the 20-24" range (ignoring the companies I had never heard of), so I ended up looking at monitors.

If anyone spies a great deal give me a shout. The best I have found so far is a Samsung 22" Full HD LED monitor from PC World/Currys for ?135. Very tempted but when I did a google search on it someone said they had problems getting a full screen image when put through HDMI...is that an issue or a user error?

Also are AOC any good?
          Last edited by Fader209; 03-01-2012, 14:33.

Comment

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Monit...BlclBhZ2U9Jg== Maybe? No HDMI but you can get a DVI to HDMI lead and lose no picture quality, need to route the sound separately, though. I'd probably want HDMI now too, my monitor has DVI only. Prices have come down a fair bit.

Comment

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

Job's a good un.

Comment

Working...
              X