DVD BOXOFFICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD BOXOFFICE

I Just had to submit my info again, wait for email, then reply to activate my account. They said no orders would get shipped until this is done. So if you have games waiting to go and have'nt been on dvdbo today, go now.

Rainbow Six just shipped 1 hour ago

I'm stoned, if this doesn't makes sense.

Originally posted by The Game
    I Just had to submit my info again, wait for email, then reply to activate my account. They said no orders would get shipped until this is done. So if you have games waiting to go and have'nt been on dvdbo today, go now.

What do you mean by submit info? Did they ask through an email or when you were on the site? No website/company will EVER ask you for your password in an email, and if they do its very bad practice.

Comment

No when you go to sign in, you have to re-activate your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabasaurus
        Originally posted by The Game

What do you mean by submit info? Did they ask through an email or when you were on the site? No website/company will EVER ask you for your password in an email, and if they do its very bad practice.
        I think what he meant was, he submitted his info and had to wait for a confirmation e-mail which would have an activation key.

Though he was stoned, so maybe it's in his head.

Comment

When you sign into your account, you basically have to confirm your existing details are OK. Once you have done this you will get an E-Mail sent asking you to activate your account. You have to do this to get all your future orders shipped.

ps, I am not stoned.

Comment

THANKS! I didn't know about this. Basically they are just doing a mass verify of peoples details, which is probably a good thing in the run up to the busy xmas season. my Topspin Tennis and Rainbow 6 have shipped. Hopefully those postal strikers will get back to work soon.

Neil.

Comment

Working...
            X