Guilty Gear Advance/X Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty Gear Advance/X Question

Just a few questions really about sammy's fighting series.

Theres a copy of Guilty Gear Advance in a shop near me for a tenner, is it worth picking up? Links to any reliable reviews?

Also, I was thinking of picking up Capcom Vs. SNK 2 & Guilty Gear on the ps2 this after noon, both new for ?30. I know there is a Guilty Gear sequel, is it worth skipping the first one and buying GGXX outright instead?

Originally posted by Ikaruga
    Just a few questions really about sammy's fighting series.

Theres a copy of Guilty Gear Advance in a shop near me for a tenner, is it worth picking up? Links to any reliable reviews?

Also, I was thinking of picking up Capcom Vs. SNK 2 & Guilty Gear on the ps2 this after noon, both new for ?30. I know there is a Guilty Gear sequel, is it worth skipping the first one and buying GGXX outright instead?
    Not played GGX, but GGXX is ?12.99 in Virgin atm and it is rather nice.

Comment

Cracking, the sequel's cheaper then!

I'll be popping to virgin.

Still need to know about GGA though...

Comment

Cracking, the sequel's cheaper then!

I'll be popping to virgin.

Still need to know about GGA though...
        Edge said it was crap (3/10?). Don't know what you want to make of that.

Comment

Didn't YOU just say it was pretty good.

And although I adore Edge, It's sometimes good to disagree with them. If only to remind yourself you have an opnion all of your own.

Comment

Didn't YOU just say it was pretty good.

And although I adore Edge, It's sometimes good to disagree with them. If only to remind yourself you have an opnion all of your own.
            Nooooo I said GGXX was good, Edge said GGA was crap.

Comment

Ah right, it probably is then. I'll utilise the 10 day returns policy...

Comment

The GBA version of Guilty Gear is plain terrible, Save yourself ?10.

Comment

Working...
                X