Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda Skyward Sword ? Can't move!

Hi All,

I have just started Skyward Sword. Received a letter from Zelda and then the game returns to what I presume is my control, but I cannot move! It looks like it might be in Z-lock as there seem to be black borders.

I am using a motion plus I bought second hand in CEX. I have it plugged into a standard Wii remote with the nunchuck attached.

Am I meant to be able to move? What can I do? Is one of my accessories faulty?

Many thanks in advance.

Could be a faulty motion plus. A friend had a similar issue with a different game.

Comment

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Bit of a ball ache, as I bought it in Bristol the other day and that means going back to return it.

Are the motion plus accessories meant to have two notches sticking out on the bottom? I'm wondering if it's not an official bit of kit.

Comment

To be honest I don't really remember. I have the gold Wiimote edition and that is my only motion plus.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
          Are the motion plus accessories meant to have two notches sticking out on the bottom? I'm wondering if it's not an official bit of kit.
          Yeah. That where they clip into the rubber protector thing.

My motion+ thing broke and it seems quite common. The ribbon connector eventually breaks inside which I replaced with cables.

How to Take Apart & Fix Your Wii Motion Plus Module.: INTRO:  One of my Wii remotes kept on moving randomly in one direction which had the Wii Motion Plus.  With the nun-chuck installed, If I pushed the connection joint to one direction it would work but as soon as I let go, it would move by …

Comment

Just updating to say I swapped the adapter and the replacement works.

Comment

Working...
            X