Is Plasma still king for 3D???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LX300...

Sell a kidney/work a few months on street corners and you should have enough

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
      LX300...

Thats the one!! I meant VX300 - I confused myself on my own TV's model number lol!

Comment

I didn't even notice it wasn't LX, even when linking to the avf review

Comment

LX300...

*Fap, Fap, Fap SPLURGE*

Jebus that's amaze.
          Read the review & it's frankly astounding.

Maybe one day, but I expect like the Kuro's before this bad boy will hold it's value.

Freaking sweet!

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            Lyris,

How do the Samsung Plasma's match up against the Panny's these days?
            Seen a good 2nd hand deal on a Panny 46" ST30 that i'm considering but if the Sam's are better I'll just save a bit longer for one of them instead.

Neil
            They're getting VERY good. At 50" Panasonic still wins because the black levels on Samsung 50" plasmas aren't as good. But at the 60" size, Samsung have some very nice plasmas with black levels nearly as good as Panasonic (they're at the level Panasonic were in 2011 on some of their mid-range HDTVs) for much less cash.

I did a review of the 60" mid-range Samsung at HDTVtest, one of the best HDTVs I ever tested.

Reviewing the 50" high-end model now which is less good, for a few reasons.

Comment

The VX300 is a really nice display. Although the black level is slightly lighter than the consumer VIERA TVs.

Comment

Upon further discussions with my brother...I'm keeping the G20

Decided he'd get himself a 3D telly instead.

I on the other will wait until we move & if I have enough room will go the Projector route instead for my 3D fixation

Fingers crossed we get a massive lounge now

Thanks for the advice anyway guys

Neil

Comment

I've got a lovely GT750 not being used here short throw too if you cant get a big living room!

Comment

I've got a lovely GT750 not being used here short throw too if you cant get a big living room!
                    Don't tempt me you!!! lol

Neil

Comment

Working...
                    X