Ps3 Move Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 Move Games

Been away from gaming for a while so not kept up to speed with the scene.

Planning on getting a ps3 and the move starter pack and was looking for recommendations for games for a 10 year old.

She likes the dance games and start the party looks like a nice easy no thought involved way to kill some time.

Anything else worth considering ?

Top of the list is probably Sorcery:
    Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Check out Tumble (PSN). EyePet probably a bit too young for a 10 year old but see what you think.

The Sports Champions games I liked (think wii sports).

Comment

Child of Eden is very good once you get past the early levels. Music is crap compared to Rez, though. Woops- for a ten year old? Might be worth considering, still. Is the Ape Escape game any good?

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions.

after seeing the new slimmer ps3 decided to go for the 320gb with free move starter pack,official controller,triggers , karate kid blu ray and move game all for ?208.

sorecery and start the party ordered.

Comment

Right got the wee ones stuff sorted so onto daddy's stuff.

fancy a go at time crisis razing storm and have seen the sharp shooter and wondered if its any good in use or any alternatives.

Comment

def get time crisis, is a great package, worth it for deadstorm pirates alone in my opinion :-)

never tried the sharpshooter, i just use a cheap game own brand gun thing as it was 50p in their sale a few months ago

Comment

Working...
            X