No announcement yet.

help me uninstall trend micro, im almost desperate enough to reinstall windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me uninstall trend micro, im almost desperate enough to reinstall windows

As from a previous post having problems with my nvidia drivers the machine did a roll back and put trend back on, or maybe it never went away completely.

Ive tried to use the uninstaller and it says something about interupted and then fails. The program is not installed but remnanats are there.

So i did a search and found a guide to delete registery details after removing all working processes etc.

Did this and no good

Used CCcleaner and that did something but still something is still there as Kaspersky says its there and wont install till i've removed it.

Everytime i try to uninstall via control panel i get "A serious windows operating system error has stopped the program, Please restart your computer before trying again"

like i say i'm close to just reinstalling everything

Is this the guide you tried?

The Official Support Website for Trend Micro Home and Home Office Products. Find popular topics and articles that suits your needs.

I'd probably just do a clean install myself, far less headaches.

Comment

nope that isn't the one i come across. Sod all that, i reckon a nice fresh install would be nice

Comment

Just to say, i was recommended revo unistaller on the overclockers forums and it seems to have done the trick. Everything back to normal

Comment

Working...
        X