Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFX-2 + Last Mission, is it in the US version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFX-2 + Last Mission, is it in the US version?

IGN, in their infinite idiocy failed to mention in their review whether the US version included the Last Mission and breeding sections of FFX-2 International. Ridiculous given the fact that they have an article all about the International version.

I am assuming that it does not, but I would be pretty certain that it would be in the European version. Just as Euro FFX contained all the extras. Shame about those horrific borders though.

Anyone know for definite?

IGN are on drugs I believe. The internation X2 doesn't hit until January and the bonus goodies are on that one. Not the US version. I read it myself in OPM.

Comment

Er... isn't FF X-2 International the Japanese version of the upcoming US version? Isn't the US version due out on the 18th Nov, while the Japanese version out in January?

Anyhow, the US version of FF-X2 will have the breading mode and last missions.

Comment

The PAL version of the various FF's are usually the International versions, and I think it will be the same way this time, as FFX-2 international isn't coming out until January in Japan!

Comment

Working...
        X