Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind waker Triforce pieces

HELP!!!

Can anyone give me as precise a location as possible for the triforce piece indicated on the map next to outset island (Links home). I know its ridiculous but I spent 2 hours last night sailing round and round (and round) the same square. Looked all around the island and I can't find the damn thing!!

I've checked gamefaqs but all it says is 'collect the 8 triforce pieces' like it is definitley as easy as the other 7....

Please help end my misery.....

S/

Isnt the exact spot marked on your chart???

As far as i remember its on the rear of the island behind the rocks where you did your jumping exercise. perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Welrain
      Isnt the exact spot marked on your chart???

As far as i remember its on the rear of the island behind the rocks where you did your jumping exercise. perhaps.
      Supposedly!! I've been round there but couldn't see anything, I'll take another look, its definitley at sea then?

Comment

Conversation by the Developers of WindWaker:
        ------------------------------------------------------

Quick we need to extent the amount of hours in this game, I know lets put in this section where you have to look for the missing Triforce at sea...

Yeah thats good!

Yeah and to make it last even longer lets have it shattered into seven pieces.

Yeah that will keep the little buggers amused for a few hours...

My thoughts:
        --------------

Dam u Nintendo!

Comment

Yup it's definately at the place marked on the map. If I remember correctly, I had a bit of trouble landing this piece aswell. It's definately there though so keep plugging away at it...:P

Comment

Originally posted by FelixofMars
            Conversation by the Developers of WindWaker:
            ------------------------------------------------------

Quick we need to extent the amount of hours in this game, I know lets put in this section where you have to look for the missing Triforce at sea...

Yeah thats good!

Yeah and to make it last even longer lets have it shattered into seven pieces.

Yeah that will keep the little buggers amused for a few hours...

My thoughts:
            --------------

Dam u Nintendo!
            Welcome to the first ever Zelda game on the NES

Except of course it was all based on land instead...
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
            X