A Pricing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Pricing question

I've just got a few bits and bobs that I'm thinking of offloading. Just wondered if any kind souls would give me a hand pricing it?

First of all i've got another copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga (Pal), but this one is factory sealed and mint. It's never been opened. I sold a copy on here once for ?90-100, but it had been played a few times, and a few of the edges were (ever so slightly) worn.

Next up I could do with some help pricing my dreamcast stuff.

I've got a pal dreamcast (fully boxed with everything as new, the box is a bit worn but it's not damaged extensively), 1x boxed (minty mint) arcade stick, and an unboxed arcade stick, 2x fully boxed mint VMU's, 1x mint boxed vibration pack, and 1x sealed vibration pack (all this stuff is official btw) and 1 x boxed mint keyboard.

I roughtly know the worth of the games I have, so I won't bother here - only thing is my us copy of seaman (boxed with mic) i'm not 100% sure about the price of that one.

That'll do for now, I was mainly wondering about the PDS, but I thought I might as well have a look at my dc stuff too.

Well your PDS is worth ?110 according to Edge, but that was a while back.

Comment

I may be interested in your seaman ( ) so for the record, i'd value it at ?2!

Off-topic i know, but how well did it work with the english, and specifically northern, accent? Given that surely it would be coded to work with an american voice? Is it possible to calibrate it in some way?

PM me if you dont want to interrupt the flow of the thread, but I'd be interested in hearing some impressions of the game.

Comment

I'd say seaman is about ?12-?15.

Comment

Working...
        X