XRGB-3 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XRGB-3 Help

I've got a XRGB-3 and I can't get scan lines on it. When I enable B1 and power the unit down and back on I get out of range on my screen.

Can anybody help.

Thanks in advance

You can only use B0 for scanlines iirc. This will basically be running in XRGB-2+ mode, 480p only. I think.

Comment

With B0 you can select the output resolution, and it's the only way to get scanlines. When you get out-of-range problems you're better off resetting the unit to factory values and work your way from there. B0 is a bit more problematic than B1 and DVI output, some resolutions might not work on some monitors and constantly switch resolutions could lead to the screen going black even though the XRGB and the monitor can communicate without problems.

Comment

For scanlines you need B1 mode, a VGA cable, 640x480 and the correct firmware.

Comment

It's my 22" Sony TV that's the problem. For some reason I can only get image using B1 mode when I go into the power saving setting's on the TV and change it from standard to picture off. Only problem with doing that is when the screen goes black on the console the TV think's it's not getting a image and I have to go back in to power saving and change it from standard to picture off. So now I'm left needing a new screen which will work with the XRGB-3. The reason I use the Sony KDL-22EX302 is due to it having 4 HDMI's on it. I use it for my PS3, 360, PC with one HDMI left for my Wii U. Anyone got any recommendation for a screen, I also need optical for my head phones.

Comment

Working...
          X