Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Component Cables...

Quick question:

Do multi component cables like this allow you to leave each device plugged in at the same time so you can use as required?

Want one for my Wii & 360 as my new receiver has one less component input than my last.

Also, can anyone recommend a good quality Wii component cable at a reasonable price (ie less than a fiver?). I bought 2 cheap ones from ebay and I get terrible interference on them when connected. If I plug in my thicker (but still unofficial) component cable, I do not get interference. Problem is, I bough that 6 years ago so can't get another. Seems a bit of a lottery on ebay short of shelling out for an official. Also on that, anyone had this interference issue from a Wii Component cable?

Thank you.

Q1 answer - No. At least the one I have doesn't (no idea what make it is). Also, my multi-cable looks pretty thick and would appear to be good quality but the PS2, 360 and Wii picture is fairly poor. Worse than official PS2 and Wii component cables anyway (which have no noticeable interference).

Comment

I don't think there ar good component cables less than a fiver...anyway, if you want a component switcher, Atlona has one. I'm using this one myself for PS2, GC, Wii, X Box (original) and PSP, works perfectly. Only problem is that it doesn't have an on/off button and you have to unplug it.

Comment

Working...
      X