Clear All

My copy from Fiocco arrived this morning

Comment

Ordered from DVDBO on 4/12/02.

Shipped 26/3/03.

Recieved 2/4/03.

Bonus disc included.

Comment

dvdboxoffice : Ordered on 12 Dec Shipped on 26 March inc Bonus Disk by std delivery : Not Received as yet and not in todays post Hopefully will come tomorrow as others are receiving theirs today.

Comment

I still haven't received mine off pmelon.

I would be close to suicide, but Ico came today, so I'll play that instead.

Comment

Received mine from TQ games yesterday.

Comment

Mine arrived today from Fiocco.

Comment

got an update from Pmelon/RSDN - some shipped yesterday might have missed the cut off and hence will arrive tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae
                  got an update from Pmelon/RSDN - some shipped yesterday might have missed the cut off and hence will arrive tomorrow.
                  Thanks, I was just going to email him to ask. Hopefully it will arive tomorrow. But with my luck recently it won't.

Comment

Damn you guys that got it from fiocco! I still haven't got mine

Comment

Originally posted by phillai
                      I was billed for my Zelda + bonus disc and apparently shipped last wednesday 26th March from DVD Boxoffice and I pre-ordered on the 7th December.

Does it normally take over a week to get my goods from them?
                      I'm so eager to play this game.

I'm sure they've sent stuff to me quicker than that.

Has anyone else not received from DVD Boxoffice as yet?
                      mine was shipped on the same day as yours, and i've not received mine yet either. i'm not worried though - some of my deliveries from DVDBO have taken 6 days, whereas others have taken 11 - but most have taken 8 days , so i'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow...

Comment

Received mine yesterday from dvdboxoffice, with Bonus disc. That was with the normal shipping as well

Comment

I also received mine plus bonus disc yesterday from DVDBO.
                          Had a smile on my face today when in Another World in Derby, as they're asking ?124.98 for the pair (?69.99 for the bonus disc!). Also they have US Steel Batallion for ?299! I imagine that will be sitting there for quite some time. Robbing gits.

Comment

No sign yet of mine from DVDBO on normal postage...
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Goddamn it, still no sign of my Zelda from DVDBO. I cant understand how there can be 3 days difference in delivery times...we're in the same bloody country people!!

Comment

Same here Stark - Fingers Crossed we get it for teh weekend huh.

Comment

Working...
                                X